Read more: https://imgflip.com/i/c0o7j
Do You Really Need Back Surgery?: A Surgeon’s Guide to Neck and Back Pain …
Aaron G. Filler, published 2013, 436 pages
“I don’t even need your love…”
Obama ran on stage at the D-Day ceremony in France today…
…and everything was going fine until…
…Vlad showed up.
That’s OK. Obama had totally prepared for this moment.
1. First thing Obama did was stare Putin down with a discerning nod.
2. Then Obama turned away because he was over it.
3. Then, realizing he was taller, Obama smirked and looked down on Putin.
“I’m so much taller than you…”
4. Then Putin was like “O RLY?”
“You are short one Crimea.”
5. And the global frenemy stare-down got awkward…
6. … and Putin was all like “u mad?”
For proper perspective, please *click* PLAY
7. And everyone in the audience laughed nervously, especially this lady behind Obama.
8. And while O looked relaxed, Putin Ice Manned.
The shot actually got so awk that the cameras pulled away…
…and when we returned it was just Obama.
This was the most awkward interaction between U.S. and Russian leaders since FDR made Stalin sit really far away from that ashtray.
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/1Tk9yJs
It takes about three hours for this poor dude to pronounce the word, which can be found in its entirety here. The word is the full chemical name for titin, a protein found in the human body.
Read more: https://imgflip.com/i/86dr6
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/XNZbO5d
Access 2003 Personal Trainer
CustomGuide Inc, published 2005, 348 pages