Seriously, this diver cannot be more adorable. Previously in Matt ukulele covers:
‘Wait a minute. If I think I’m cool then people will think I’m cool too? But I already think I’m cool. But nobody else does.’ We want more of our freaks and our geeks, pronto!
On July 8, 2000, we had to say goodbye to the beloved Paul Feig/Judd Apatow series, Freaks and Geeks, a show ranked #1 on TV Guide’s list of shows that were “Cancelled Too Soon.”
Here are 14 gifs to take you back to high school — were you a Freak or a Geek?
8. Freak and Geek?
11. Not totally sure?
14. It doesn’t really matter…
ACE Fit | Find A Personal Trainer | ACE Certified Pro
Looking for a qualified personal trainer? Find an ACE-Certified personal trainer
in your area and schedule a meeting.
FIND A PERSONAL TRAINER IN SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE, PERTH, CANBERRA, DARWIN, HOBART
www.personaltrainersplus.com The NEW way to find a personal trainer in your area, in Australia.
The Easy Trick in Finding the Best Personal Trainer …
Congrats, you've settled on the choice to get fit and hire a personal trainer east London. That is an enormous first step, and one you ought to be pleased with. Your second step is to really stroll into a wellness focus or rec …
Finding A Personal Trainer
Marc Wilshire, published unknown, 0 pages
Read more: https://imgflip.com/i/bbljy
1. Delta Air Lines has gone full on ’80s in its latest in-flight safety video — which is chock-full of cameos and references to the totally tubular decade.
2. Everyone from Teddy Ruxpin, who of course needs to power down during take-off…
3. …to ALF, who is in need off some assistance in getting his oxygen mask on…
4. …to even basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who brought back his Airplane! character of Roger Murdock, makes a cameo.
5. The airline even got a little meta by having it’s infamous finger wagging “smoking is not allowed” flight attendant, sitting as a child on the flight.
6. Now, enjoy the full Delta’s ’80s in-flight safety video:
Yoga for Beginners: Poses, Sequences and Tips
Yoga poses, sequences, terminology and concepts explained for those starting
out with yoga.
Tips for Your Very First Yoga Class Ever!
Check out these yoga class tips! Enjoy!
Yoga Tips for People with Multiple Sclerosis: Quick and Simple Techniques to …
Sue Lee, published 2010, 73 pages
This is what happens when you don’t target the root problem.
Read more: http://cheezburger.com/64437761
Read more: http://imgur.com/gallery/WlvtK